- If you use a mop and bucket, disinfect them after each use and store them dry with the head upwards.
- Damp dust hard surface furniture to minimize dust and dirt.
- To prevent the growth of molds and fungi, clean and disinfect tiled walls and other hard surfaces where moisture is likely to collect.
- Do not use bleach products on carpets, wooden surfaces or in confined unventilated areas.
- Remember to wash your hands after cleaning.
Use Lizol on the floor for complete protection from Germs .
|Did You Know|
You don't realize it, but there are unseen germs lurking everywhere in you home. Ordinary surface cleaners just make your floors look clean, but they don't disinfect.