Lizol Cement Floor Cleaner- 6 days Challenge
This “6 days Challenge” is brought by “Reckitt Benckiser (India) Private Limited”, having its Registered and Corporate office at Plot No. 48 Sector 32 Institutional Area, Gurgaon – 122 001, Haryana and Branch Office at The Executive Center, Level 3B, DLF Centre, Sansad Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001 (“Company”).
By entering the 6 days Challenge (“Challenge”), the participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions of the decision committee comprising of the representatives of the Company, or agency, if any, commissioned by the Company for the Challenge (“Decision Committee”). The Company reserves its right to amend these terms and conditions anytime without reason, notice and without being liable. No correspondence from the participants or otherwise in this regard will be entertained.
Terms and Conditions
- The validity period of this Challenge is for a period of 3 months commencing from 15th Jan 2020 to 15th Mar 2020.
- By participating in the Challenge, each participant represents and warrants that:
- He/She is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws
- He/ She consents to be bound by these terms and conditions under this Challenge.
- He/She agrees to supply or provide its personal details including his/her name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., and undertake that the same is true, correct, accurate and complete in all respects and consents for use of the same by the Company in relation to the Challenge.
- Participants agree to receive communication(s) from the Company relating to the Challenge and unconditionally agree not to make any claim or raise any complaint against the Company in this respect.
- This Challenge is with respect to Company’s new Lizol Cement Floor Cleaner (“Product”) which removes/ lightens stubborn stains on grey cement floors.
For the purpose of this Challenge, the term “Stain” shall mean only efflorescence i.e. calcium carbonate residue. This Challenge is not applicable on any other type or form of stain.
- This Challenge is valid only, if the, Product is applied daily on the grey cement floor for a continuous period of 6 days as per the directions provided on the pack. Post usage of the Product for a continuous period of 6 days the Participant will see a substantial removal/lightening of stains.
- This Challenge is not applicable for cement floors with external coating such as epoxy resin, paint coat, etc or where the Participant uses any other product along with the Lizol Cement Floor Cleaner i.e. the Product.
- To participate in the Challenge the Participant must possess a valid invoice as proof of purchase of the Product.
- In case, the Participant is of the view that the removal/lightening of the efflorescence stains on the grey cement floor is not substantially reduced as claimed by the Product, despite usage of the Product as per the directions given on the pack for a continuous period of six (6) days, then the Participant must call or send an e-mail on the consumer care details given on the pack within forty – eight ( 48) hours (i.e. 48 hours from the date of last usage of the Product ).
- The participant must produce the following for the purpose of verification of his/her claim:
- Receipt of purchase of the Product;
- Clear pictures with dates of the grey cement floor with the Stains taken
- before the start of the Challenge; and
- on each of the days of the Challenge during which the Product is used.
- Subject to verification by the Company’s authorized representatives of the evidence mentioned in point 8 above and a physical verification of the cement floor in question, if necessary, the Decisions Committee will make its final decision. The decision of the Decisions Committee regarding whether the Participant is entitled to a refund of the cost of the Product as per the Invoice is final and binding upon the Participant.
- Apart from the refund of the invoice price of the Product, no monetary compensation is being offered for this Challenge. Refund of the invoice price refers only to the cost of the Product as per the Invoice produced by the participant and limited to the purchase of the invoice price of the single Product only. The refund shall be in form of a voucher / coupon issued and redeemable at a Company partnered website.
- Any participant found using any unfair or illegal means will be immediately disqualified.
- At its sole discretion, the Company reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or postpone the Challenge without giving any reason or communication, including due to any Force Majeure conditions or otherwise and the Company shall bear no responsibility for such cancellation or postponement of the Challenge.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death, or loss of, or damage to property, which might be suffered or sustained in connection with the Challenge, except any liability not excluded by law.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional material relating to the Challenge, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over all such other instructions, rules and conditions.
- This Challenge is governed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes in regard to this Challenge shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in New Delhi alone.